Wednesday, March 17, 2010

On the Bright Side...

As I mentioned, I am not really happy about being done with nursing. Even though I complained a bit about the pumping, I wasn't really ready to quit that either. But first my son and then my boobs quit on me. In fact, for awhile I was like the long-suffering girl who keeps begging the boyfriend who clearly doesn't want her anymore to take her back. I couldn't count the number of times after Ben was obviously done with nursing that I lifted my shirt hoping to entice him back. No dice, he would either just turn away and ignore me; touch my boob with his hands like it was some strange new toy; or aim for it with his teeth. So I finally stopped begging him to take me back. And I am still sad about it. There was, however, one thing that did not make me sad. A couple of days ago I threw out all my nursing bras. All I have to say about that is "Good Riddance!"

2 comments:

LJ said...

You should SO treat yourself to a gorgeous expensive pretty one!

Meghan said...

Aren't the girls soooo much happier now! I'm with LJ, treat yourself to something fancy