Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged, again.

Elana at Elana's Musings tagged me.
I think I've done this one before, but I thought it might be fun to do it without looking at the old answers and see whether I repeat any.

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.

So here goes...

1) I often drink hot water - no tea bag, no lemon, just plain old hot water. (My dad thinks it's gross. )

2) At the ripe old age of 39, I'm still oddly influenced by my big sister. I seek her advice on all sorts of matters (mostly shopping and decorating) and even though she's sometimes not very nice about her opinions I find it VERY hard not to take her advice. In fact, she picked the the paint colors that we used in our bedroom, our daughter's bedroom, the nursery, and our kitchen.

3) I hate the taste of coffee, but I love the smell and I love coffee flavored ice cream.

4) I love Malted Milk Balls and Milk Duds.

5) I make my chocolate chip cookies with milk chocolate chips, I much prefer it to semisweet chocolate.

6) I like To.m's of Ma.ine Fluoride Wint.ermint ToothPASTE (not gel!). Other flavors make my mouth burn. Since my local grocery stores don't carry it when I find a place that has it I buy about 6 at a time.

7) Though I don't eat much fast food, I do occassionally indulge in a M.cDon.alds sausage, egg & cheese biscuit - YUM!

And now. I pass the Weird Facts Meme baton to ...

1) momofonefornow at Stop the Train, I Wanna Get Off...
2)Penny at Incompl_te
3)Waiting Amy at Waiting For...
4)Sunny at My Journey Towards My Little Miracle
5)Mo at Life and Love in the Petri Dish
6)Jendeis at Sell Crazy Someplace Else
7)Shelli at BagMomma

1 comment:

Penny said...

haha! Thanks, got it.