Friday, October 10, 2008

Did Everyone Hear My Huge Sigh of Relief?

So, yes everything looks good. The little bugger is even measuring a couple of days ahead (at 8 weeks) with a heart rate of 166. We got to see where the placenta has formed and my husband and the nurse even saw the little guy moving around! Apparently when my nurse told me last week that his was to be my last visit there she was wrong. My RE said he would have seen me one more time, but since I already have an appointment with the perinatologist in a week (next Thursday!) that he didn't need to bother. So they did one last blood draw and gave us the paperwork we need for the next doc and sent us on our merry way. My husband and I talked on the way home and agreed that it's still early enough that we're not totally at ease yet. But, right now I'm feeling pretty darn good!

Hope anyone reading has a fantastic weekend!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got good news

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the good news! I hope the next 32 (or so) weeks will be boring and blissful for you!

Meghan said...

So glad it was a good visit! I agree with anon...may you have the most boringly normal next 8 months

Elle Charlie said...

Just found your blog - so glad to hear you got good news - bleeding can be so scary. Hope, as someone above said, the rest of this pregnancy is quiet and peaceful!

Anonymous said...

Smiling a huge smile for you!

momofonefornow said...

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!!!!

In and Out of Luck said...

That's the best feeling in the world, isn't it? COngratulations!!!

Leah said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I *did* hear your huge sigh of relief and I second it. :-)

Stacie said...

Yea! Congratulations on such a great visit!

notdancingqueen said...

Yeah baby - your email yesterday was the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!! I'm back in DC Oct 27-29 and Dec 8-10...BB lunch? And get yourself some staff in BFO so you can come visit!!

Lorraine said...

I think I did hear that sigh! Yay!

CAM said...

Please let me know if you need luvenox...I have a few boxes of it and I would love to give it someone who needs it. Congrats on your progress so far.
:)

CAM said...

Ooops...forgot to send you my email address...
matheisryder@yahoo.com

Penny said...

wow! awesome! I think we also share a due date. Happy graduation from the RE.