Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Home Away From Home: The Bathroom

In addition to the paranoia induced by the bleeding yesterday, I'm also drinking an absolute ton of water. I'd bet I've been to the bathroom at least 10 times already today and there are still about 5 hours until bedtime. Based on my rough calculations, I will probably visit the bathroom nearly 100 more times before my ultrasound next Friday. I think it's going to be a long week.

My husband doesn't understand why I can't put it out of my mind. I tried to explain to him that even if I was capable of not thinking about while doing other things, I'm reminded every time I need to use the bathroom. I think he's not doing such great job of putting it out of his own head though. He keeps calling me at work to check in and see how I'm doing -- he never does that! We're not a couple that needs to talk all the time, so most days we don't talk during work hours. My cell phone and work caller ID are now filled with his phone number in the "missed called" logs.
But it's kind of nice, I think I'll milk it while I can. :)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Definitely milk it while you can ;)

and way to go with the hydration!

Geohde said...

Oooh...you are going to leak at the seams with all that water :)

ANd, I'm sorry about the bleeding scare you're having. I so hope the next scan goes well,

J