Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Why is it so hard to come back to work after a long weekend? It's almost lunch time and I haven't really gotten anything done yet! The weekend was nice, but I am glad to be back home. Nothing awful happened at the in-laws, no major blowups or arguments, but I still found it exhausting. 13 people in one house is just tiring.

And now our regularly schedule program continues....

I'm very stressed waiting to get my period right now. If I don't get it in the next couple of days, we'll likely wait until next month to do our 4th IVF cycle. Although I was the one who initially suggested we wait a month instead of trying to do it with frozen sperm -- I believe I said "it's ONLY one month" -- as each day passes I get more frustrated. I still tell myself that it's only one month or 4 weeks or 30 days but I'm not really a patient person and we all know that time is of the essence. I can't stop thinking about the fact that I'll be 38 in exactly 5 months. How the hell did THAT happen?!

No comments: