Friday, May 30, 2008

Blastosicles!

Can't type much -- hubby is impatiently waiting for me so we can watch a movie -- but wanted to shout out my good news. Yes it's true, we actually had 3 blastocysts go to freeze. Though I hoping we won't ever need them AND I'm very aware that they could not make it through thaw if we do need them, I'm just so happy that we hit another new milestone. I'm just stunned, especially because I never heard from the clinic and then after leaving a message waited ALL day for a response, so I was convinced none had made it. Surprise, surprise, when I heard the message on my answering machine telling me there were 3. Happy weekend everyone!

15 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on your totscicles! Hope this cycle works for you! Here from NCLM.

Monica said...

Yea for 3 in the wing, hopefully this will take and you may not need those. :)

Wishing 4 One said...

So good to hear about your blasties on ice. I am thinking of you, when is the 2ww up? It is the longest 14 days ever...but somehow will past fast, keep busy and it'll be here before u know it.

Anonymous said...

Great news! :)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

hi
I'm here from NaComLeavCom
wonderful news - that is so exciting ! our two blastocysts are now 23 months (+ 8months cooking)
Thinking of you for the 2ww wait or less with blasts.
I am bookmarking you !
My Little Drummer boys
warm regards
Trish

deanna said...

Yay for the frosties!!!

shawna said...

Congratulations! I am happy that you have them, and wishing that you don't need them.

DC said...

3 totscicles is awesome! I hope you don't need them, but it's great to know they're there if you do.

Shelby said...

Yeah!! Though I am hoping really hard that you don't need them!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! Wow - the 2ww...i am soooo excited for you! Keep us posted!!

- Jacks x

poppy.f.seed said...

that is fantastic news! What a relief.
We have to wait until Monday to find out about ours.

Your ER reaction was SO similar to mine, crazy. Must be the mid-teen egg amount, makes us light-headed :)

Katie said...

Visiting thru NCLM. Congrats on the good news! Best of luck with the procedure.

Kristine said...

That is such excellent news! I never did get any to go to freeze. But in the end it all worked out for us anyway.

Here's hoping for a 2ww that moves quickly for you and has positive results!

Here from nclm...

Nadine said...

nacomleavmo
congrats on your frosties!

Meghan said...

Great news!! So glad you've got some babes on ice. Even though like everyone else my fingers are crossed you won't need them