Friday, May 16, 2008

NaComLeavMo and Day 7

I finally got off my ass and signed up for NaComLeavMo. If you haven't signed up just click below!


NaComLeavMo


NaComLeavMo: More Conversation Than You Can Shake a Stick at

I'll confess right now that I've gotten really bad about leaving comments--really NOT leaving comments. There are a couple of reasons for this. One, I love to read blogs and I read ALOT of them, but I am pretty busy these days so something has to give and the commenting went. Also, I started using Google Reader about 2 months ago, and while I LOOOOVE the convenience, it's not so conducive to leaving comments. So, I figure NaComLeavMo is just the inspiration I need to start commenting again. And who knows, maybe I'll even generate a little more traffic here, which might even inspire me to post more often! :O


In other news, today is Day 7 of stims. Yesterday's appointment went well. I still wish there were alot more follies in there, but at least the ones there are growing. I did have a short lived panic attack when the RE doing the monitoring yesterday reported that none of the follies were measurable. But then she pressed down on my abdomen and voila! -- there they were and they were definitely measurable. I really wish the REs and techs would actually read the F-ing file because EVERY TIME I go in they say "make a note that ovaries are difficult to see" and everytime no one seems to know this! But all's well that ends well and she actually told me that I'd likely be starting the Ganirelax soon. Sure enough the message from the nurse was comforting -- my dosages stayed the same for last night and this morning, tonight I start the ganirelax and add 1 additional vial of menopur. After being cancelled last time, I'm taking every new step as a small victory.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Day 7 already? Woot! If you're starting the Ganirelix, you must have at least a couple follies making themselves know. I'm very excited for you and will be praying for great news from this cycle. xoxo

deanna said...

Sounds like steady good news! Keep plumping up, little follies!!!

Crossing fingers & toes for you!

Meghan said...

Yeah for progress! When's your next u/s so I can think nice fat follie thoughts?

Lollipop Goldstein said...

It is a victory. Go follies!

Bee Cee said...

Good news on the progress front. My ovaries are hard to see everytime too. Why is it they make you feel inferior cause they can't find them?

Good luck on the comment leaving, I keep wavering on signing up, but I don't want to set myself up for a fall!!