Tuesday, May 27, 2008

T - 2 1/2 hours!

So, we've got exactly 2 1/2 hours until transfer time. We're planning on leaving the house in about 1 1/2 hours to make sure we get there in time (DC are traffic can be a real bitch at any time of day!). The past two days have been ok. Unfortunately, Sunday morning I started feeling chilled and achy and sure enough by mid-day I had a fever over 101. Poor hubby was soooo worried, but when the nurse called with our transfer time she assured me not to worry and sure enough after a good night of sleep yesterday I felt fine. But the REALLY good news yesterday was that I finally pooped after 2 1/2 days! Sorry if that was TMI, but let's just say it was making me very unhappy! Also, as of Sunday when the nurse called we still had 12 growing and 6 were eight celled -- according to the nurse -- excellent news.

10 comments:

sara said...

Thanks for stopping by and I say ditto on pooping being the current highlight of my day! Sorry that might be too much info as well. But maybe I should say I feel you "pain?" Hehe. Wow, you're close to transfer. I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts over the next few days. You're right, it's hard to take it easy when you'd rather be doing other things, but I realize it's all for a good reason. Good luck with the transfer!

Meghan said...

Woohoo for you!! Sorry I haven't been around all weekend to comment.

Congrats on the GREAT fert report and 5 day transfer. Hoping everything goes well today. I'll be thinking of you and all those little embies ;)

And sorry you haven't been feeling well. Are they worried about OHSS? Keep chugging that gatorade and let me know if you need anything

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Congratulations! Sending lots of good thoughts for transfer.

Unknown said...

I hope the transfer goes really great today! That is awesome that you have so many 8 cell-ers still going strong! That is definitely great news!

I'll be checking back to see how everything goes! Best of luck!

Jendeis said...

Hoping that everything goes wonderfully at the transfer. Thinking sticky thoughts!

Nicky said...

Thanks for your comment through NaComLeavMo! Best of luck with the transfer!

Anonymous said...

NaComLeavMo

YAY for pooping. I hate the first post ER poop. They have all (5 of them) been WAY worse than my first poop after my son was born LOL.

Your ET is over now but I have to go to bed so I will try to check back tomorrow to see how you got on.

Fiddle1 said...

Hoping you are home and resting easy as you incubate those little embies! Lots of good thoughts coming your way!

beautycourage said...

Hope all went well today!

Erin said...

I hope all went well with your transfer! Sounds like they were growing like mad.

I like the title of your blog. I call my little girl (an Airedale Terrier named Riley) lovebug too!