So Jewels and MomOfOneForNow tagged me for a meme that's been going around for a bit. Actually they tagged me a few days ago, but it was a busy weekend so sorry to have taken so long to get to this.
Unfortunately I'm not all that creative and I've been thinking and thinking and thinking and I really haven't been able to come up with words to sum up my life, much less six clever words! I've also wondered how accurate anything I come up with now, while I'm in a kind of crappy state of mind, will be. Every idea I think of is pretty much all about my failure to have more kids. Despite my depressed mood I still wouldn't say that my whole life is about that, but of course it's what's on my mind. Anyway, I decided to just use what's in my head with the knowledge that if I tried to do this for a year I'd probably end up with 365 different responses! So I finally just decided to go with my thoughts on me for now.
The meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith & Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure.
It's a compilation based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words.
His words were, "For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn."
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post http://herebaby.blogspot.com/2008/06/six-word-memior.html if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogsphere
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links
5. Don't forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play. My six word memoir:
Mommy who wants more kids now!
And MammaMia, Leah, Meghan, Shelli, and Paranoid you're it!!!