Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah!!!

Ok, so now that we're over half way through the 2WW (beta scheduled for Monday), and THE FEAR has set it, it's time for a little pep talk. So blastobabies and body, LISTEN UP!

Blastobabies - Just wanted to say again, welcome to the womb, my womb is your womb, what's mine is yours. REALLY I mean that! So make yourselves comfortable, snuggle in and take a load off. Just in case you were wondering -- I know it make not look like a lot of space, but really there's more than enough room here for the both of you. I promise I can easily accomodate you both for the next 9 months -- so no need to fight over space, there'll be plenty of time for that sort of thing when you're teenagers. So grow, grow, grow, I know you can do it!

Body - yeah you - I know you can do this. Despite our recent (ahem) problems in the area of growing babies, I have faith in you. Don't be lazy, it's time to step up and do your part. I know you may feel a little bit abused lately, and maybe you're a little resentful of all the poking, prodding, and needle sticks, but it's all just to help you out with this. We've gotten as much help as we can with this, now it's your turn. It's up to you now, you're the only one who can do it. Don't be scared. You can do it and there's great evidence of that. That cute 5 year old who snuggles up to you every night, gives you countless hugs and kisses is your greatest achievement and I know you can do it again. Ok? Good. I'm glad we had this little chat.

8 comments:

Meghan said...

You tell em!!!

So are you a tester before the beta?? I'm dying for you to....

fatfighter said...

I think your body was listening this time... and heard you loud and clear! ;)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I did something similar after my IVF and I had twins. Best of luck to you.

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Yeah!! Great pep talk!! What a wonderful outlook as well, can't wait to hear the results!!!! ::fingers & toes crossed::

Paranoid said...

Good luck, good luck, good luck! I hope your blasties are listening.

Peeveme said...

Good Luck! Good Luck! Good Luck! =)

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Bury, bury, burrow, burrow, make a comfy home inside your wonderful mama. She knows how to nurture and talk nice.

Sharon LaMothe said...

Hi from NCLM!! Loved reading your post(s) and I think that everyone should give their bodies a good talking to once in a while...and it would help if it really listened! And I hope that YOURs did this time!! GOOD LUCK!
Hugs
Sharon