Friday, September 19, 2008

Hope and Fear Intertwined

The needle went in, the blood came out, and I stared at the vial of my blood wondering what it would reveal. Now I sit here trying not to stare at the phone.

Last night the stress finally got to me. I walked to my car after back to school night was over feeling awful for reasons I couldn't really pinpoint. I got into my car and sat there and cried. I suspect that I'll by crying again this afternoon, I just hope they are tears of joy rather than sorrow.

I'm getting tired of all these really depressing posts. I promise whatever happens I'll stop whining soon. ;)

7 comments:

In and Out of Luck said...

I'm thinking of you, Bean. My fingers are crossed, love SL

kjames106 said...

Thinking of you today.

momofonefornow said...

I hope the news is good. Don't feel bad about gloomy posts, they are real and real is better than fake happy any day.

momofonefornow said...

Oh, and it is completely understandable. The 2ww is the worst!

Meghan said...

Thinking good thoughts for you.

Birdee said...

Fingers crossed - Eyes closed tight praying - sweating bullets. Hoping Hoping Hoping the best for you.

Jendeis said...

Fingers crossed. Hoping, hoping, hoping!