Monday, September 8, 2008

La Di Da

Nothing much to report. I'm mostly trying to forget about the fact that I still have 11 more days until the test. The dreaded test! I'm doing ok now, but I know that by next week my nerves will take over - and not in a good way. My biggest problem right now is that I'm in a foul mood. Between sending my girl off to first grade (which is going ok, but not great so far), being in the 2WW, and the projes.terone and delest.rogen I've been swinging between sad, grumpy, and plain old bitchy. Ah well, what's new huh? ;)

In some fun news I'm in full swing of prepping for the aforementioned first grader's birthday party in 3 weeks. Unfortunately, due to many factors I won't bore you with, I don't think we'll have a steller turnout this year but what the heck. She picked out a unicorn pinata and loads of candy to stuff in it this weekend. The moonbounce has been rented, snacks have been bought and I can't wait to make the cupcakes!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Moonbounce!!! Woohoo!!!!! Sounds like a fantastic party.

And best of luck with the FET. I'll be thinking of you

Anonymous said...

I hope the party is wonderful, no matter what :)

Thinking about you during your TWW.